Thermal Imaging IR Camera
The Thermal Imaging IR Camera Model 1954 is equipped with infrared thermography detection technology that has become an indispensable means ensuring safety in industrial production.
It is used in sectors of industry as diverse as metallurgy and steel-making, electric power, petroleum, automation, the exploitation of natural gas, and transportation, and in other committed professions such as fire-fighting and border surveillance.
Infrared thermal imaging provides a real-time non-contact inspection method. This detection method does not require you to shut off power, shut down the machines or interrupt production. It can diagnose latent malfunctions in advance, and so forestall their occurrence and prevent production incidents. Thermal imaging is an innovative non-contact evaluation technique that is safe, reliable, and rapid.
Our thermal imaging cameras communicate with other AEMC Bluetooth™ capable products.
Key Features and Functions
- Focus free quality
- Provides crisp, clear thermal and digital images without the need for adjustments.
- Accurate temperature measurement over the full range
- From -4 to 482°F (-20 to 250°C) with the stability of 80mk at 86°F (30°C).
- Audio narration can be recorded with thermograms
- You can describe the circumstances of each image, providing additional text and description to be stored with each image.
- Automatic non-uniformity temperature correction
- Compensates for any internal drift to improve accuracy.
- Measurement data can also be stored with each thermogram
- The Model 1950 can wirelessly connect via Bluetooth to a compatible AEMC® clamp-on meter or multimeter, enabling you to combine electrical measurements with the imaging data.
- Offers broad range of operational capabilities
- Locating the cold and hot spots in the image, measuring the temperature of a selected point in the image, displaying the temperature profile of a line in the image, displaying points at the same temperature in the image, and freezing the colors representing the temperatures.
- CAmReport software
- Included for downloading stored files from the instrument to a computer for further processing, analysis, and report generation.
- This camera is built to last
- Its rugged design survives accidentally dropping on any of its surfaces from as high as 6'.
- Exceptionally long 13 hour battery life (model dependent)
- Ensures no loss of test time during a typical work day.