FLIR 334-0001-00 Thermal Cameras for Vehicles - Detector Size: 320 x 240 Sensor
PathFindIRLE 30-Hertz, NTSC (CAMERA ONLY)
- FLIR 334-0001-00 PathFindIRLE 30-Hertz, NTSC (CAMERA ONLY)
- High Impact Optic
- Rugged design assures operability even in the toughest environments
- 19mm lens
- Wide field of view (36 degrees HFOV) assures viewing of either side of road and beyond edges
- Optical Heater
- Automatically activates when temperature reaches 4 degrees C providing use in cold weather conditions
- Sealed Design
- IP67 rated, hermetically sealed providing extra insurance in all weather conditions
- Simple integration
- Standard system cable, 20', has power input and video output
- Small form factor
- 2.8" x 2.3" x 2.2" (cable adds approximately 3" to bottom) allows integration into many tight spaces or OEM systems
- 320x240 resolution provides crisp clean images and greater viewing distances
- Digital Data and Control sets
- Provides OEM's with more features and integration possiblities (requires custom cable and LIN converter)
- Suspects can't hide their heat!
- See four times beyond the range of headlights; officers get more time to react to road hazards.
- Monitor the activity of suspects without their knowledge, in total darkness, from a distance.
- FLIR's thermal imagers see right through smoke, allowing officers to respond safely in brush fire or tunnel fire situations.
- Emergency vehicles travel at high speeds, so they take longer to stop and have an increased chance of an accident. PathFindIR LE helps drivers see hazards from farther away, giving them more time to react and reducing the likelihood of an accident - saving lives and property.
View Product Details
334-0001-00 Product Reviews