FLIR 421-0034-00 Thermal Cameras for Vehicles - Detector Size: 320 x 240 Sensor
PathFindIRLE LE Aftermarket Kit (NTSC)
- FLIR 421-0034-00 PathFindIR LE Aftermarket Kit (NTSC)
- High Impact Optic
- Rugged design assures operability even in the toughest environments
- Optimized lens
- 36° H x 27° V FOV lens balances longer detection range with viewing of either side of road
- Optical Heater
- Automatically activates when temperature reaches 4 degrees C providing use in cold weather conditions
- Sealed Design
- IP69 rated, hermetically sealed providing extra insurance in all weather conditions
- Small form factor
- 2.3" x 2.8" X 3.3" allows integration into many tight spaces or OEM systems
- 320 x 240 Uncooled Microbolometer resolution provides crisp clean images and greater viewing distances
- Digital Data and Control sets
- Provides OEM's with more features and integration possibilities (requires custom cable and LIN converter)
- See clearly in total darkness - suspects can’t hide their heat!
- Driver’s vision enhancement - see four times beyond the range of headlights; officers get more time to react to road hazards.
- Surveillance - monitor the activity of suspects without their knowledge, in total darkness, from a distance.
- See through smoke - FLIR’s thermal imagers see right through smoke, allowing officers to respond safely in brush fire or tunnel fire situations.
- Pursuit - emergency vehicles travel at high speeds, so they take longer to stop and have an increased chance of an accident. The PathFindIR LE mobile thermal imaging camera helps drivers see hazards from farther away, giving them more time to react.
View Product Details
In The Box
421-0034-00 Product Reviews