NEW Scout PS-Series Thermal Handheld Camera Scout PS32, 7.5Hz video
THE MOST RUGGED, COMPACT THERMAL IMAGER AVAILABLE
The compact, lightweight FLIR Scout PS-Series provides clear, crisp thermal imagery from dawn to dusk and through the dead of night. It fits easily and naturally into the palm of your hand and features simplified operation, making it an ideal choice for sportsmen, hikers, ranchers, rangers, or backyard nature enthusiasts. The Scout PS-Series Handheld Thermal Night Vision Camera satisfies your thirst for adventure for only $1,999.
With its small form factor, light weight, and powerful imagery, the Scout PS-Series allows you to scan vast areas for long periods of time without arm fatigue. Straightforward operation ensures that you can rely on it for superior vision, day or night, while you concentrate on more important matters.
Like all FLIR thermal cameras, the Scout PS-Series creates images from heat, not light, giving you a tactical advantage out in the wild. You can navigate rough terrain to scope out the “perfect spot” at dusk, before dawn and even when it’s pitch black outside. Track nocturnal animals, find wandering members of your party, locate lost livestock or spot downed game. See through light fog, smoke or trail dust and even use it to help insulate your home, check out things that go bump in the night, and much more.
Scout PS-Series Features
FLIR Scout PS is available in two models, PS24 and PS32. The major difference is the resolution; PS32 has a higher resolution than PS24 and can see farther and displays a clearer image. Watch the videos below to learn more about the differences.
- Powerful imagery – Choice of two resolutions (PS24 & PS32) with optional 2× E-zoom and freeze frame
- Small & lightweight – Just 12 ounces and less than 7" long.
- Three selectable display palettes – White Hot, Black Hot, and the powerful Instalert™ detection palette provide excellent image detail in a variety of environments
- Easy to use – Intuitive 3-button operation, embedded LED task light, rechargeable Li-Ion internal battery, and ¼-20 mount for use on a standard tri-pod
The Scout PS-Series fits easily into the palm of your hand, and its simplified operation makes it an ideal choice for sportsmen, hikers, ranchers, rangers, or backyard nature enthusiasts.
- Traverse rough terrain even when it's pitch black outside.
- Spot nocturnal animals, lost livestock, or downed game.
- Locate missing people in adverse conditions…when every minute counts.
- See through light fog, smoke, or trail dust.
- Check out things that go bump in the night and keep your property safe.
- Save money by locating missing insulation, leaky windows, or drafty doors around the house.
Scout PS-Series Quick Start Guide
Power Button – The Scout PS-Series camera has three power states:
On, Off, and Auto Shutdown.
- On - Takes approximately 4 seconds (during bootup the FLIR
- splash screen is shown on the eyepiece display).
- Off - Push the power button to turn the camera off.
- Auto Shutdown - If no buttons are pushed for about five minutes, Auto shutdown 30s, is shown in the display and after counting down for 30 seconds the camera will turn off.
Display Brightness – Toggle through five brightness settings. If camera is Off, this button, when held on, turns on the LED Tasklight.
White/Black Hot/Instalert – In White Hot, hotter items appear as white or light grey. In the Black Hot, hotter items appear as black or dark grey. In Instalert, hot items in a scene are highlighted in red.
2× Zoom—PS32 only - Causes the image to zoom to 2X. Freeze Frame—PS24 only - Single frame may be inspected closely. Diopter Controls – The diopter adjustment knob allows you to adjust the eyepiece for the best focus.