FLIR T640bx-45 Infrared Imaging Camera for Building Maintenance 640 x 480 Resolution/30Hz with 45-Degree Lens, 30Hz
FLIR T640bx Bldg IR Camera 640 x 480 Resolution/30Hz w/45 Degree Lens, 30Hz
- Highest IR Resolution in Its Class - Crisp thermal images with 307,200 pixels (640 × 480) for the best detection, pictures, and temperature measurements from long range.
- Advanced Optics - A range of lens options includes our new, light 7° telephoto lens that provides astounding clarity, accuracy, and portability for imaging overhead and distant targets.
- New! Continuous Auto Focus - Keeps your image sharp automatically no matter where you aim for the highest clarity, accuracy, and eficiency.*
- New! MSX Image Enhancement - MSX adds visible spectrum definition to IR images in real time for extraordinary thermal detail that instantly highlights and orients problem locations.*
- Thermal Fusion & P-i-P - Blend thermal and visible light images onscreen to identify targets and locations easily; use fusion “threshold” to isolate hotspots in a scene.
- More Measurement Tools - Report all the details with 10 measurement spots, 5 box areas, Delta T temperature differential, isotherm, and auto hot/cold markers.
- New! Sketch on IR/Visual - Draw circles and pointers on stored images using the touchscreen to highlight points of interest.*
- New! GPS - Built-in GPS automatically adds location data to images for including in reports.
View Product Details
In The Box
T640bx-45 Product Reviews