FLIR T640bx-NIST With Nist Calibration, 15 Lens
FLIR T640bx with NIST Calibration, w/15 Lens
- A New High IR Resolution - Crisp thermal images with 172,800 pixels (480 × 360) for the better detection, picture quality, and temperature measurements from long range.
- Exclusive Rotating Optical Block - Work smarter. Scan targets overhead, and from other tough angles effortlessly with the lens system that lets you point 120° up or down while keeping the display in easy view.
- MSX® Enhancement - Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging adds visible spectrum definition to IR images in real time for excellent thermal detail to help you instantly recognize the problem locations.
- Remote Control and Streaming Video via Wi-Fi - Control camera functions, stream video for live monitoring, and import images and data from the camera using the FLIR Tools Mobile app on your smartphone or tablets so you can share critical information quickly from the field.
- Auto-Focus Precision - FLIR T-Series cameras offer both manual control and the fastest auto-focus in the industry to snap in ultimate clarity and accuracy.
- GPS and Compass - Automatically adds geo-location data and camera pointing direction to images to include in reports.
- Accuracy - Calibrated within +/– 2°C or +/– 2% of reading.
- Multiple Measurements - Report all the details with 10 measurement spots, 5 box areas, Delta T temperature differential, isotherm, and auto hot/cold markers.
- METERLiNK® - Wirelessly transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera for annotating thermal images to further support findings.
- Built-in 5MP digital camera, LED lamps, laser pointer, diopter, rotating lens, image capture button and auto/manual focus.
- Thermal Fusion inserts IR image set within a temperature interval onto corresponding digital image.
- Sketch on IR — draw circles and pointers on stored images.
View Product Details
In The Box
T640bx-NIST Product Reviews