Fluke 1587/ET62MAX+KIT IR Thermometers - Type: Battery
ADV ELECTRICAL TROUBLESHOOTING KIT W/62MAX+
Fluke 1587 Insulation Multimeter MegOhm Meter
Fluke I400 Current Clamp Adaptor
- Top selling all in one Fluke megohm meter, adds multimeter to Megohm meter
- Comes with Hard Case, carry everything you need for the job
- AC/DC voltage, DC milliVolts, AC/DC milliamps, Resistance (Ω), Continuity
- Easy to read with Large display and backlight
- Insulation test range 0.1 MΩ to 600 MΩ
- Insulation test voltages 50V, 100V, 250V, 500 V or 1000 V
- Added safety, Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage > 30 V is detected
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage
- Saves batteries with auto power off feature
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK magnetic hanging system to free your hands for other work
- Combo unit lets you always have your multimeter with you when doing megohm tests
- 3-year warranty
Fluke 62 MAX+ Handheld Infrared Thermometer
- Companion to your DMM to measure up to 400 A AC
- 1mA/Amp output guarantees easy reading on you meter
- Only current clamp available with a CAT IV 600 V / CAT III 1000 V safety rating
- Specially designed to offer maximum utility in a very compact shape
- Take accurate current readings without breaking the circuit
- Soft non-slippery overmold handle prevents from accidental touching live wiring
- Max. conductor Ø 32 mm
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
- Small and lightweight; clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box.
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated for dust and water resistance.
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
- Distance to spot: Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Dual lasers: The Fluke 62+ MAX has dual rotating lasers to help you identify area to be measured. The measurement area is the spot between the dots.
- Large, backlit display: Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements.
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.
- Power: powered by a single, standard AA battery.
View Product Details
1587/ET62MAX+KIT Product Reviews