FLUKE CONNECT INSTALLATION TESTER W/INSULATION PRE-TEST SCHUKO
- 1664FC Multifunction Installation Tester with Insulation Pre-Test
- Autotest to test line/loop impedance, RCD trip current / trip time, insulation tests with a single connection and the press of a single button.
- Additional high current loop mode. Faster measurements compared to loop tests with non-trip mode for RCDs.
- Z-max memory for loop tests – easy evaluation of the highest loop test value.
- Unique zero adapter for fast, always reliable and accurate test lead and mains cord compensation.
- Fast voltage measurement between L-N, L-PE and N-PE using the mains cord. No need to change measurement connections.
- Measure RCD trip current & trip time in parallel (RCD type AC and A).
- Two measurements at once and a dual display. PEFC or PSC and loop impedance are measured and displayed in parallel, saving you time.
- Ring testing – select the required input sockets with soft keys – no need to exchange test leads.
- Automatic test start for Loop & RCD tests – as soon as mains voltage is stable it starts testing.
- Earth Volt Touchpad detects raised earth voltages >50 V, indicating potential dangerous situations.
- Supplied with the safety designed SureGrip™ test leads and clips which gives the user a comfortable, reliable grip and consistent results.
- Rotary dial knob indicates clearly which function is selected, all in one spot with no complex multi-level menus.
- Large display with backlight, clear symbols and with exceptionally wide viewing angle for easy and safe readings.
- PASS/FAIL indication for RCD test results.
- Variable RCD current mode for customized settings.
- Loop & line resistance with mΩ resolution.
- Test smooth dc sensitive RCDs (Type B).
- Extended memory with 3 layers.
- Use continuity test currents to measure motor windings.
- Withstands a drop of 1 meter.
- Compact, lightweight (less than 1.3 kg) and padded neck-strap to free your hands for all day testing.
View Product Details
In The Box
Fluke 1664FC SCH Product Reviews