Fluke 1736/B Power Loggers
3-PHASE ENERGY LOGGER, BASIC VERSION - No CTs
- 3-Phase Energy Logger, Basic Version
- Convenient instrument powering: Power instrument directly from the measured circuit.
- Complete "in-the-field" setup through the front panel or Fluke Connect App: No need to return to the workshop for download nd setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel.
- Energy Analyze Plus application software: Download and analyze every detail of energy consumption and power quality state of health with our automated reporting.
- Comprehensive logging: More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instruments. In fact, all measured values are automatically logged so you never loose measurement trends. They can even be reviewed during logging sessions and before downloading for real-time analysis.
- Capture dips, swells, and inrush currents: Includes event waveform snapshot and high resolution RMS profile, along with date, timestamp and severity to help pinpoint potential root causes of power quality issues.
- Key measurements: Automatically capture and log voltage, current, power, harmonics and associated power quality values.
- Fluke Connect® compatible*: View data locally on the instrument or via Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream.
- Bright, color touch screen: Perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display.
- Optimized user interface: Capture the right data every time with quick, guided, graphical setup and reduce uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function.
View Product Details
Fluke 1736/B Accessories
In The Box
Fluke 1736/B Questions & Answers
Fluke 1736/B Product Reviews