Fluke 1738/EUS-OB Power Loggers
Fluke 1738/EUS Three-Phase Advanced Power Logger with Fluke Connect Compatibility and Flexible Current Probes - This open box item may be missing original packaging, missing some small accessories or a lightly used demo unit.
- This open box item may be missing original packaging, missing some small accessories or a lightly used demo unit.
- 3-Phase Energy Logger EU/US Version
- Key measurements: Automatically capture and log voltage, current, power, harmonics and associated power quality values.
- Fluke Connect® compatible*: View data locally on the instrument or via Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software.
- Convenient instrument powering: Power instrument directly from the measured circuit.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream.
- Measure all three phases and neutral: With included 4 flexible current probes.
- Comprehensive logging: More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instruments. In fact, all measured values are automatically logged so you never loose measurement trends. They can even be reviewed during logging sessions and before downloading for real-time analysis.
- Capture dips, swells, and inrush currents: Includes event waveform snapshot and high resolution RMS profile, along with date, timestamp and severity to help pinpoint potential root causes of power quality issues.
- Bright, color touch screen: Perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display.
- Optimized user interface: Capture the right data every time with quick, guided, graphical setup and reduce uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function.
- Complete "in-the-field" setup through the front panel or Fluke Connect App: No need to return to the workshop for download nd setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel.
- Energy Analyze Plus application software: Download and analyze every detail of energy consumption and power quality state of health with our automated reporting.
- Create IEEE 519 Reports: Compliant reports provide you more insight into harmonic levels, voltage and current distortion, and load current (license required (IEEE519/Report)).
View Product Details
for the Fluke 1738/EUS-OB
In The Box
1738/EUS-OB Product Reviews