Fluke 1750-TF/NT C/W-4 X3210-TF Flexi (No Tablet) for Fluke-1750
Fluke 1750-TF/NT Three-Phase Basic Power Quality Recorder with 4 - iFlex Probes (No Tablet)
- Threshold-free set up: Apply thresholds after data is collected with Fluke Power Analyze Software – no need to worry about missed information due to incorrect setups
- Captures everything: Cross-channel and current triggering capture every measurement, on every channel, every time
- 5 MHz, 8000 Vpk waveform capture: Get a detailed picture of even the shortest events
- Quickly retrieve data: With included SD memory card or via the 100BaseT high-speed Ethernet connectio
- Intuitive PC software: Easily analyze data and generate reports with automated EN50160 reporting and compliance
- Plug and play: Set up in minutes with self-identifying current probes and single-lead voltage connections
- No need to reconnect wires: Swap channels internally with the wireless PDA or PC when connections are not correct
- Measure every parameter: Voltage and current on three phases, neutral, and ground
- Power quality that meets the standard: All measurements comply with IEC61000-4-30 standards for correct evaluation of all measured values including voltage, current, power, harmonics, flicker etc.
- Reporting has never been easier: Auto Report creates either standard reports or customized reports with the minimum effort or hassle.
- Quick and reliable configuration: PDA wireless “front panel interface provides a window into what the instrument is recording, enabling quick and reliable configuration even in awkward test locations
View Product Details
In The Box
1750-TF/NT Product Reviews