Fluke 190 Series III ScopeMeter Test Tools
High performance portable oscilloscopes engineered for harsh environments
Fluke 190 Series III ScopeMeter Test Tools are engineered to go where you go, and tackle just about any troubleshooting job along the way. These CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600V rated test tools combine rugged portability with the high performance of bench oscilloscopes to help you take on the challenges of installing, commissioning and maintaining industrial machinery, automation and process controls, and power conversion electronics with ease from DC to 500 MHz.
Choose from two or four channel models with a wide range of bandwidth options. Fast sampling rates up to 5.0 GS/s, 200 ps resolution and deep memory of 10,000 samples per channel allow high-accuracy capture and display of waveform details, noise, and other disturbances. Perform timing or amplitude related measurements on three phases or three-axis control systems, or simply compare and contrast multiple test points in a circuit under test.
With a list of standard features that allow for analysis of low frequency signals, recorder mode for long term measurements, intelligent triggering and a unique 100-screen Replay function help you quickly diagnose issues to minimize repair costs and downtime. These features make the oscilloscopes easy to use especially when diagnosing the most difficult problems like complex waveforms, induced noise, intermittent events and signal fluctuations or drift.
Fluke 190 Series III ScopeMeter features
- Up to four independent floating isolated inputs, up to 1000 V
- Up to 5 GS/s real time sampling (depending on model and channels used)
- Deep memory: 10,000 points per trace waveform capture (scope mode)
- CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600 V safety rated instrument for industrial environments
- Up to seven hours of battery operation using BP291
- Large, bright color display is easy to view in nearly any environment
- Easy to store and view historical data and transfer to a PC via USB or Wifi
- Convenient battery access door for quick battery swaps in the field
- IP51 rating, dust and drip-proof
- Connect-and-View triggering for intelligent, automatic triggering on fast, slow and even complex signals
- Frequency spectrum using FFT-analysis
- Automatic capture and REPLAY of 100 screens
- ScopeMeter 190 Series III covers a wide application range from mV to kV
Connect-and-View triggering provides an instant, stable display without the need for adjusting settings. If you’ve used other scopes, you know how tricky triggering can be. If settings are incorrect, results can be unstable or incorrect. Connect-and-View automatically sets up correct triggering by recognizing signal patterns. Without touching a button, you get a stable, reliable and repeatable display of virtually any signal including motor drive and control signals. It’s especially fast and convenient when you’re measuring a number of test points in rapid succession.
Built-in digital multimeter
Conveniently switch from waveform analysis to precise multimeter measurements using the built in 5000 count digital multimeter on two channel 190 Series III models. Measurement functions include Vdc, Vac, Vac+dc, resistance, continuity and diode test. Measure current and temperature using suitable shunt, probe or adapter with wide range of scaling factors.
TrendPlot paperless recorder records up to 11 days to find intermittent faults
The toughest faults to find are those that happen only once in a while. These intermittent events can be caused by bad connections, dust, dirt, corrosion, or simply broken wiring or connectors. Line outages, dips, swells and interruptions, or the starting and stopping of a motor can also cause a machine to stop.
ScopeRecord mode for high resolution waveform recording
- Plot minimum and maximum peak values and average over time
- Plot any combination of up to four readings including voltages, amps, temperature, frequency and phase for all inputs, all with time and date stamp to pinpoint faults
ScopeRecord memory stores up to 30,000 or more data points per channel, capturing fast intermittent events and glitches as short as 8 ns. (Two sets of multiple channel recordings can be stored to internal memory for later analysis.)
- Records events like UPS, power supply or motor start-up cycles
- With the Stop on Trigger mode, the ScopeMeter automatically recognizes a power failure and stores the waveform data preceding it