Color Scopemeter (500 Mhz, 4 Channel) with 1-Year Premium Care Standard Plan
Fluke 190 Series III ScopeMeter Test Tools
High-performance portable oscilloscopes engineered for harsh environments.
Fluke 190 Series III ScopeMeter Test Tools are engineered to go where you go and tackle just about any troubleshooting job along the way. These CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600V rated test tools combine rugged portability with the high performance of bench oscilloscopes to help you take on the challenges of installing, commissioning and maintaining industrial machinery, automation, and process controls, and power conversion electronics with ease from DC to 500 MHz.
Choose from two or four channel models with a wide range of bandwidth options. Fast sampling rates up to 5.0 GS/s, 200 ps resolution, and deep memory of 10,000 samples per channel allow high-accuracy capture and display of waveform details, noise, and other disturbances. Perform timing or amplitude-related measurements on three phases or three-axis control systems, or simply compare and contrast multiple test points in a circuit under test.
With a list of standard features that allow for analysis of low-frequency signals, recorder mode for long-term measurements, intelligent triggering, and a unique 100-screen Replay function helps you quickly diagnose issues to minimize repair costs and downtime. These features make the oscilloscopes easy to use especially when diagnosing the most difficult problems like complex waveforms, induced noise, intermittent events, and signal fluctuations or drift.
Fluke 190 Series III ScopeMeter features:
- Up to four independent floating isolated inputs, up to 1000 V
- Up to 5 GS/s real-time sampling (depending on model and channels used)
- Deep memory: 10,000 points per trace waveform capture (scope mode)
- CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600 V safety-rated instrument for industrial environments
- Up to seven hours of battery operation using BP291
- Large, bright color display is easy to view in nearly any environment
- Easy to store and view historical data and transfer to a PC via USB or Wifi
- Convenient battery access door for quick battery swaps in the field
- IP51 rating, dust, and drip-proof
- Connect-and-View triggering for intelligent, automatic triggering on fast, slow, and even complex signals
- Frequency spectrum using FFT-analysis
- Automatic capture and REPLAY of 100 screens
- ScopeMeter 190 Series III covers a wide application range from mV to kV