Fluke 287/FVF/IR3000 - Type: Digital
Fluke 287/FVF/IR3000 True-RMS Industrial Logging Digital Multimeter Combo Kit with Fluke Connect Compatibility and FlukeView Software
287/FVF/IR3000 287 Multimeter with Software and Wireless Connectivity Kit
Fluke IR3000FC Fluke Connect IR 3000 Connector
- NEW – Now compatible with Fluke Connect mobile app and all Fluke FC enabled test tools with optional ir3000 FC infrared connector (sold separately).
- NEW – Let your team see what you see in an instant with ShareLive™ video call (requires Fluke Connect mobile app and ir3000 FC wireless connector).
- TrendCapture quickly graphically displays logged data session to quickly determine whether anomalies may have occurred.
- Zoom on trend provides unprecedented ability to view and analyze TrendCapture data; zoom in up to 14 times.
- Selectable AC filter (smoothing mode) helps display a steadier reading when the input signal is changing rapidly or noisy.
- Adjustable recording and auto hold thresholds, specify a percentage change in the readings that begins a new event.
- Large 50,000 count, 1/4 VGA display with white backlight. Multiple sets of measurement information can be simultaneously displayed at the same time.
- Logging function with expanded memory for unattended monitoring of signals over time. Using on-board TrendCapture users can graphically review logged readings without needing a PC. Store up to 15,000 recorded events.
- On board help screens for measurement functions.
- Saved measurements allow you to name and recall measurements made in the field.
- Multi-lingual interface.
- Multiple logging sessions possible without download.
- 0.025% basic DC accuracy.
- 100 kHz ac bandwidth.
- Real time clock for automatic time stamping of saved readings.
- True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on complex signals or non-linear loads. AC bandwidth specified to 100 kHz.
- Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds).
- 100 mF capacitance range.
- Temperature function.
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms or capacitance measurements.
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 µs.
- Premium test leads and alligator clips included.
- Amp jack plugs included.
- FlukeView forms enable you to document, store and analyze individual readings or a series of measurements, then convert them into professional-looking documents.
- Optional magnetic hanger allows you to hang the meter for easy viewing while freeing your hands to focus on the job.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Supported Fluke tools:
- Fluke Connect IR 3000 Connector allows you to wirelessly transfer data from your existing Fluke tools to your smart phone
- Fits over the IR port of your existing Fluke tools
- Upgradeable by USB
- Immediately enables you to graph, save, and share the tool’s readings with your team from your smart phone
Supported smart phones:
- Digital Multimeter: 287, 289
- Process Tool: 789
- Android™ 4.3 & up
- iPhone® 4s & later
View Product Details
Fluke 287/FVF/IR3000 Accessories
for the Fluke 287/FVF/IR3000
In The Box
Fluke 287/FVF/IR3000 Product Reviews