Fluke 289 True-RMS Industrial Logging Digital Multimeter with TrendCapture
- This open box item may be missing original packaging, missing some small accessories or a lightly used demo unit.
- Top of the line Fluke handheld multimeter
- Large 50,000 count display
- VGA display with white backlight. This unit can display many sets of measurement information at the same time
- Logging function with TrendCapture. This is a bit like an oscilloscope. The Fluke 289 has the ability to display as a line to help you find signal issues over a period of time.
- See the graphic view of the logged measurements with the option flukeview software and cable. This is not included with the standard fluke 289. The unit with the cable and software is the Fluke 289/FVF.
- Stores up to 15,000 data points
- Logs data for over 200 hours.
- On-screen help button to get information about a function on the meter.
- LoZ Volts. Low impedance voltage function prevents false readings due to “ghost voltage.” It is also the recommended mode when testing for absence or presence of live power
- Low Pass Filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment
- 50 ohm range – useful for measuring and comparing differences in motor winding resistance, low ohm measurements, or other contact resistance. Two terminal 50 ohm range with 1 milliohm resolution, 10 mA source current.
- Saved measurements allow you to name and recall measurements made in the field
- Real Time Clock – for automatic time stamping of saved readings
- Field upgradeable and expandable meter lets you stay current as new capabilities are added
- Multi-lingual interface
- Min/Max/Average with Time Stamp to record signal fluctuations
- Soft keys, scroll buttons and easy navigation control access to secondary functions. Create custom displays too
- 0.025% Basic DC accuracy
- 100 kHz ac bandwidth
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on complex signals or non-linear loads
- Measure up to 10A (20 A for 30 seconds; 10A continuous)
- 100 mF capacitance range
- Temperature function
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms or capacitance measurements
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 µs
- Premium test leads and alligator clips included
- Optical USB PC communication interface allows for easy PC download to document logged data with FVF software (not included)
- Optional FlukeView forms software allows you to document, store and analyze individual readings or a series of measurements, then convert them into professional-looking documents
- Optional magnetic hanger allows you to hang the meter for easy viewing while freeing your hands to focus on the job
- Limited lifetime warranty
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V safety rated
View Product Details