Fluke 289/FVF True-RMS Industrial Logging Digital Multimeter Combo Kit with TrendCapture and FlukeView Software - This open box item may be missing original packaging, missing some small accessories or a lightly used demo unit.
- This open box item may be missing original packaging, missing some small accessories or a lightly used demo unit.
- This kit comes with the software and optical cable
- Large 50,000 count, 1/4 VGA display with white backlight for fast, accurate viewing of measurements
- Logging Function with TrendCapture plots measurements as single line to help detect anomalies over time, storing up to 10,000 readings.
- 0.025 % basic dc accuracy
- 100 kHz AC bandwidth
- Battery saving “sleep” mode allows data logging for over 200 hours uninterrupted
- Event and trend recording Helpful for troubleshooting intermittent problems or profiling loads.
- LoZ: low input impedance prevents false readings due to “ghost voltage”
- Lo Pass Filter Function for accurate measurements on adjustable speed drives
- 50 Ohm Range for motor winding and low ohm measurements
- Soft keys and scroll buttons for easy navigation control, access to secondary functions, and custom displays
- Saved measurements allows the user to name and recall measurements made in the field
- More information Multiple readings per display
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 µs
- Field upgradeable and expandable meter lets users stay current as new capabilities are added
- Dual rated CAT IV 600 V/CAT III 1000 V
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
View Product Details