Fluke 435-II/BASIC Power Quality Analyzer - Type (Power Quality): Single Phase
Fluke 435-II/BASIC Three-Phase Power Quality and Energy Analyzer with Fluke Connect Compatibility (No Probes)
- Automatic Transient Mode: 435 and 437 Series II analyzers capture 200 kHz waveform data on all phases simultaneously up to 6 kV.
- Energy loss calculator: Classic active and reactive power measurements, unbalance and harmonic power, are quantified to pinpoint true system energy losses in dollars (other local currencies available).
- Fully Class-A compliant: 435 and 437 Series II analyzers conduct tests according to the stringent international IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A standard.
- Troubleshoot real-time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance.
- Power inverter efficiency: Simultaneously measure AC output power and DC input power for power electronics systems using optional DC clamp.
- PowerWave data capture: 435 and 437 Series II analyzers capture fast RMS data, show half-cycle and waveforms to characterize electrical system dynamics (generator start-ups, UPS switching etc.).
- Waveform capture: 435 and 437 Series II models capture 100/120 cycles (50/60Hz) of each event that is detected in all modes, without set-up.
- 400 Hz measurement: 437 Series II analyzer captures power quality measurements for avionic and military power systems.
- Measure all three phases and neutral: With included four flexible current probes with enhanced thin flex designed to fit into the tightest places.
- Automatic Trending: Every measurement is always automatically recorded, without any set-up.
- System-Monitor: Ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard.
- Logger function: Configure for any test condition with memory for up to 600 parameters at user defined intervals.
- View graphs and generate reports: With included analysis software.
- Battery life: Seven hours operating time per charge on Li-ion battery pack.
- Mains signaling: 435 and 437 Series II analyzers measure interference from ripple control signals at specific frequencies.
View Product Details
Fluke 435-II/BASIC Accessories
for the Fluke 435-II/BASIC
In The Box
Fluke 435-II/BASIC Product Reviews