TEMPERATURE/PRESSURE CALIBRATOR, NAMERICA
- Simulates and measures all ANSI thermocouples, as well as L and U types, and provides cold junction compensation to enable calibration of a wide variety of thermocouple instrumentation.
- Direct input for storage of ITS-90 RTD constants.
- RTD source uncertainties to 0.03° C
- Direct measurement of all Fluke Calibration 700 Series and model 525-P pressure modules covering the most common pressure ranges from 0-1 H20 to 0-10,000 PSI.
- Converts easily to any pressure unit directly from the front panel or through remote communications.
- Sources dc voltage and current for multifunction workload coverage, enabling calibration of data loggers, strip chart recorders, multimeters, and other industrial instruments.
- Supports automation using MET/CAL® Plus Calibration Management Software or custom automated programs with standard RS-232-C and GPIB interface.
- Eight user programmable setpoints allow quick recall of values for Zero, Span and linearity checks during calibration. Programmable setpoint dwell times for automated calibration and troubleshooting.
- Programmable setpoint dwell times for automated calibration and troubleshooting.
- Selectable internal or external CJC (cold junction compensation) provides you with the ability to make exacting thermocouple measurements using remote junctions.
- Easy five-way binding posts for low-loss convenient hookup. Banana plug, screw terminal, spade lug, wraparound terminal, wire pass-through terminal.
- NIST-traceable calibration with data is included.
View Product Details
for the Fluke 525B/A0 120V
525B/A0 120V Product Reviews