Toll Free: 877-571-7903
Sign in to see your member price, rewards, orders, tracking and more.
Why Join? Gain access to exclusive pricing, rewards and more!
Member Pricing & Rewards active
Member Pricing & Rewards are active.
Flir Multifunctional Thermal Imaging Monoculars are ready for any scenarioSHOP NOW
Fluke ii900 Sonic Industrial Imager enables maintenance teams to quickly and accurately locate air, gas and vacuum leaks.SHOP NOW
SALE - $2,999 - FLIR High Resolution Thermal Imager - 320 x 240 ResolutionSHOP NOW
Let us quote you our best price!
Allow us to earn your business and make this purchase easy.
| Model: Hioki 3293-50
AC Current Leakage Hi-Tester
List Price: $350.00
We accept purchase orders and all major credit cards. We also provide financing via Klarna at checkout for qualifying purchases.
Have a question or need to apply for payment terms?
AC Current Leakage Hi-Tester
Equipped with an innovative display that flips down for easy visibility, the 3291-50 and 3293-50 are designed for efficient measurement of indoor wiring in a variety of environments, from factories, buildings, and offices to residences.
The convenience of being able to safely measure currents without the need to disconnect power lines has made clamp on current meters the required equipment for the technicians who are responsible for maintaining and inspecting new and existing electrical equipment at locations such as factories and offices. Market research indicates that most of the clamp sensor damage and other problems that these instruments frequently experience is caused by excessive twisting in confined spaces, particularly when technicians must forcefully rotate the tool in an effort to see the display during measurement. The CLAMP ON HiTESTER 3291 and CLAMP ON LEAK HiTESTER 3293 address these issues with newly developed low-profile sensors and a movable display, ensuring unmatched ease of use in the field. The new models meet technicians' demands for easy operability in on-site measuring applications with exceptional portability and full-featured measurement functionality.
* Compact, low-profile sensors - The 3291 measures conductors up to 30 mm in diameter with a low-profile sensor core that's just 8 mm thick. It can be clamped in place to measure circuit breakers and other conductors as long as there is at least 12.5 mm of space available between wires. The 3293 measures conductors up to 24 mm in diameter with a low-profile sensor core that's just 11 mm thick. The core's concentric design acts to reduce the influence of magnetic fields from nearby power lines, even when measuring leak currents.
* Flip-down display - The ability to rotate the display through 180? keeps readings visible regardless of the configuration of the wiring being measured and its location above or below the user. The display also reverses automatically for additional operability.
* True RMS - The rapid adoption of equipment such as inverters has caused many circuit current waveforms to be distorted. The 3291 and 3293 use a True RMS rectification method to ensure accurate current measurement.
* Built-in filter for rejecting the high-frequency component - The widespread use of filtered earth leakage circuit breakers (ELCBs) has increased the need to reject the high-frequency component when measuring leak currents. A filter approximating the characteristics of an ELCB enables the 3291 and 3293 to take measurements after rejecting the high-speed component.
* Safe, CE Marking compliant design - The 3291 is CAT IV 300 V (CAT II 600 V) compliant, while the 3293 is CAT III 300 V compliant. Both models can be used with 3-phase 4-wire 440 V lines.
* Wide dynamic range and application-specific measurement ranges - With 3 measurement ranges extending from 60 A to 1000 A (AC), the 3291 is designed to measure load currents in typical circuits. The 3293 features 6 measurement ranges extending from 30 mA to 1000 A (AC) that can be selected according to the measurement application, enabling it to measure everything from minute leak currents to load currents in typical circuits.
Please select a rating star.
Please complete this field.
Email Adrress is not Valid.
Almost there, please complete all required fields
Out of 5
Average Customer Review
Share your thoughts with other customers
Join the community and find out what we're up to, experience live product releases, webinars and more!
Interworld Highway, LLC
Open Mon-Fri 7am to 7pm EST
205 Westwood Avenue. Long Branch, NJ 07740
Buy from people, not just the internet™
Copyright © 2019 ThermalCameraExperts