FLIR Thermal Cameras for Vehicles
Advantages of FLIR Vehicle Mounted Thermal Cameras:
FLIR Vehicle Mounted Thermal Cameras allow Safety or Security Professionals a distinct advantage in darkness, smoke or fog when in pursuit of possible criminal suspects. Since thermal cameras measure surface temperatures and differential temperatures, any warm body, human or animal, is easily seen on the camera screen. Humans and other warm blooded animals offer significant thermal contrast to driving backgrounds and are easy to spot on the road with a FLIR vehicle mounted Thermal Camera. This system allows drivers to see hazards and objects without any additional lighting and provides real-time imaging at any speed. The FLIR Thermal Camera system offers a huge sight advantage over headlights and reduces the risk of serious vehicle accidents. FLIR Vehicle Mounted Thermal Cameras are capable of seeing four times farther the range of headlights. This gives any driver more time to react to road hazards. See more and react sooner with FLIR.
- See Objects, Suspects, Obstacles, Animals, and any Heat Source in Total Darkness
- Enhances Drivers Vision in Darkness
- Can be Utilized for Surveillance without moving
- See Through Smoke & Light Fog
- Enables Vision at Night During Pursuit
- Wide angle Lens for Total Road Viewing
- Standard High Pixel Count Array
As is the normal case, emergency vehicles sometimes travel at high speeds. When an obstruction appears in the road, these vehicles take longer to stop. This increases the chance of an accident occurring. A FLIR Vehicle Mounted Thermal Camera allows drivers to see hazards from farther away, allowing them to react and reduce the possibility of additional accidents.
FLIR Vehicle Mounted Thermal Camera Features:
- High Impact Construction for Rugged Environment
- Heater to ensure operation in Cold Weather Conditions
- Enclosure Sealed for Weather
- Simple Operation and Connection for Power and Video Output
- Small and Lightweight
- High Resolution Display
Thermal Cameras mounted on vehicles may be the difference in an accident-free drive in total darkness or reducing accidental collisions with humans or wildlife. For additional information, please view our Thermal Cameras for Vehicles Buying Guide or call one of our certified Thermal Camera Experts.